Sunday, February 19, 2012

bulgogi brothers

Ever since my sister mentioned her craving for Korean food last week, I couldn't help but start craving for it as well. I kept picturing Kimchi, Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Chapchae, spicy soup and all the other side dishes, and it really got me wanting some Korean. I think it has become the second to Japanese cuisine because I have grown to actually crave for it. Yesterday, I got lucky and was finally able to satisfy the Korean craving! What made it better was that it was in a Korean restaurant whose food pictures posted outside its walls before the opening taunted me to try it out. Bulgogi Brothers is finally open!

Located at the ground floor of the newest area of Town, beside Wee Nam Kee. 

Bulgogi Brothers Special (good for 3-4 persons at P900)



My favorite! This unlimited side dish salad is so good. So glad I got some to take home!

When you order Sake, they make you pick a cup from that tray of multi-colored cups. The cup color you pick says something about your personality which you can read upon lifting your pick.
Loved it! Good food and good service. I ate there with Anton and his dad and we only ordered one Bulgogi Brothers Special because we were three and the dish was pretty big (we didn't even finish it), then we just kept getting refills of that salad because it was too good. Before our meal ended, we saw the table beside ours (filled with Koreans) order a bottle of Sake that came with the tray of cups and a nice pitcher, so we decided to try it out. Yuummyy. 

The service was real good too actually. Our server and the restaurant manager were so knowledgable and accommodating, which I really liked because it's nice to talk to servers who know more than what's just on the menu, plus it really encourages me to go back. And because they accidentally charged us for the salad (which is suppose to be complimentary and unlimited), they took down one rice order to make up for the inconvenience. Nice!

Try it out! My first Bulgogi Brothers experience was real good, and I'm hoping I get to go back soon and try out the other dishes. It just opened in Town so expect the place to be quite full. Good food at good prices and good service all in one!




3 comments: