Tuesday, February 07, 2012

23 years

Last February 3, my family and I celebrated my parents' 23 years of marriage over our favorite cuisine: Japanese! The unexpected mini celebration was spent in Omakase, followed by dessert in one of the family's favorites, Frutti Froyo. It was unexpected because a special night that has yet to happen has been planned in celebration of the birthdays of my dad and sister, and the anniversary of my parents. Luckily, my parents decided to treat us out and celebrate since we were all available for dinner on that Friday night (which nowadays rarely happens). Happy Anniversary! :)

Here are a few pictures that I took over dinner using the iPhone. I have to say that I'm actually pretty happy with the quality of the pictures that I take with it. Initially I was attached to the camera of my Blackberry because the photos I took there were clearer than any other cellphone camera I've had in the past. But after living with an iPhone for almost two months, I gotta admit that I am very much satisfied with it!






BEHIND THAT PATCH. I've been walking around school and other public places with that patch on and I'm pretty sure some of you are wondering what's behind it. Well, I got a stye. I don't really mind saying it here because I know by the stares and double takes that the patch attracts much attention and curiosity. Styes don't often come out bad enough to have to put a patch on it, but unfortunately my eyes are so sensitive that it leads to the swelling of the whole eye. It doesn't look pretty and is very sensitive to dust, so I decided to cover it up. It's day 4 of wearing a patch, and I'm really itching to leave my house without it because I am so tired of bumping the people walking to my right. Hopefully by this week I'll be patch free!


No comments:

Post a Comment