Friday, February 10, 2012

17th hot air balloon festival

Two hours and thirty minutes after arriving from Mamma Mia, I was ready to head out again. My dad and two of his friends planned on going to the 17th Hot Air Balloon festival and had extra tickets, so my sister and I decided to join them. We went to Clark with 5 tickets, and the possibility of getting into the launching grounds, but unfortunately there were only 3 passes to enter the grounds, so my sister and I didn't have a choice but to watch from behind the fence with everyone else. It wasn't so bad, and was actually slightly more convenient than when I watched last year because not as much went to watch on a weekday. We sat by the fence and waited in the cold (SO cold) for about 2-3 hours until the setting up started at 6:00AM. 

Here are some of the photos I took using the Canon 7D. 

Spot the cake!
Ms. Daisy on the left




No comments:

Post a Comment