Sunday, April 08, 2012

sonya's garden, tagaytay

I love Sonya's Garden. I've said it on my Tumblr during my first Sonya's experience, but I would just like to say it here again. I love Sonya's Garden! Okay, maybe I'm still not a fan of their pastas, but it still stays that I am perfectly attracted to how the place is set up, absolutely relaxed by the peacefulness of the garden, and totally pleased with their pre and post main course servings + unlimited Dalandan juice. I could eat their salad (w/ different dressings) and bread spreads/toppings all day with the accompaniment of their refreshing Dalandan juice, then I'd skip the main course and go straight to the after meal Tarragon tea and chocolate cake. It might not seem so filling (except for the bread part), but it really is revitalizing to eat something delicious that doesn't concern anything fried, fatty, and unhealthy. The feel of the place makes eating even better! I like the white table cloth and drapes, the plants, the water running down the glass, the cold air, and the classical music. Re-lax-ing.

Don't worry, if you're a hardcore meat eater and are not satisfied with the leaves, then you can try out the Rosemary roast chicken with a sauce my sister distinguished to be wild mustard. My cousins wanted some meat so that's what they got (I'm not familiar with their other meat dishes). I had a bite of it just to taste, and it was pretty good. The sauce tasted like wasabi, and anything wasabi, I like. 

If you still haven't tried the place, go go! If I'm not mistaken it's about P600 per head for unlimited salad (w/ toppings and dressings), bread (w/ toppings/spreads), pasta w/ two or three different sauces (it's not horrible. it's just nothing great) and Dalandan juice. 



the salad with it's toppings; bread toppings on the upper part of the photo




No comments:

Post a Comment