Tuesday, October 25, 2011

funny face on blogspot

I did it. I finally manned up and made a blogspot for myself. It's something I've been contemplating on for quite a while now, but it never seemed to actually push through (because, i don't know. Maybe I felt it was something done by the ultra-dedicated writers). Today, I finally gave in. I've decided that constantly being flashed by inspiring photos on Tumblr let me stray from actually writing, so I wanted to make a personal blog without the distraction in order for me to be able to really write. 

But I'm not a writer. Sometimes though, I can't help but imagine myself being one just like Carrie Bradshaw (although not a columnist that writes about sex), and it's something that comes out as really appealing to me. Not the fact that she's living a glamorous life in NYC, attending events and living the life of a big-time writer, but the fact that she can easily transfer her thoughts into words, which people actually relate to. And being the curious, worrier, wanderer, constantly thinking type of person that I am, I feel that writing is something that would help me somewhat get things off my chest (or my head). So consider this a practice. 

As for my Tumblr, I do not plan on abandoning it. I love Tumblr still and will continue posting, though more posts on just photos and reblogs. 



So here's to a new, clean slate! I don't expect these writings to score a thousand viewers, but it would be comforting to know that at least a few people or someone appreciates the random thoughts, experiences, and dreams that I share. So feel free to send a note or comment, it would definitely be appreciated :)


D



No comments:

Post a Comment