Sunday, October 30, 2011

bye bensy

Two days ago, we lost our black Labrador Ben. He was only 3 years old, and looked nothing close to dying. None of us thought he would leave so soon, since out of all five dogs, he was the most playful one. Unfortunately, he had an infection that made him anemic; so he became weak and unable to eat. I actually saw him that morning before leaving for class, and once I turned the corner of my house and saw him standing, I immediately panicked in my head thinking that he would jump all over and stain the clothes I was wearing for school. But to my surprise, he just stood there (and I was relieved). Little did I know that he was going to die in a matter of hours.

Bye bye Bensy :( Your amazing black color (he looked like he was made of velvet) and hyper-ness will be missed. 


D

No comments:

Post a Comment