Saturday, January 02, 2016

welcome 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The busyness of the Christmas season got to me that I was only able to post before and after the festivities. The get-togethers, eating and drinking this year were overwhelming, and I'm fortunate enough to say that I had a really good Christmas and New Year, surrounded by my favorite people, food and drinks. One of my favorites in a very long time.

Now that it's 2016, I'd like to start the year by making my lists of things to do more and less, just to get the year started right.

More
Travels. Crossing my fingers for Korea, Bali, Bangkok, Cambodia and Japan.
Firsts. Classes, seminars, events, job opportunities.
New friends. And rekindling old ones.
Adventures. Another mountain climb, diving certification. And maybe even sky diving?
Work. Projects and collaborations.
Reading. More books and useful information, less showbiz.
Blogging. About life, experiences, hobbies, interests. AND FOOD!
Saving. Going out to drink and eat less, wise spending, more shopping control.
Cooking. To work with more recipes and be more organised in the kitchen.
Photos. Take the time and effort to bring a camera around and not rely on my iPhone.
Good health choices. Less fast food, more greens, steaming and grilling.
Risks. Because I shouldn't be delaying my dreams.

Less
Impulsive buys. And maybe malling with no purpose.
Bumming. And work like I got a 9-5.
Judgement. Getting to know people on my own and not taking in others' opinions of them.
Late nights. This might be a bit difficult, but the feeling of getting enough sleep is just amuhzing.

Here's to a riskier, scarier and maybe more exciting year. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. It would be tempting to look at these Replica Rolex side-by-side.these two watches prove one of the most important principles of collecting vintage Replica Breitling.The case on the Sometimes Replica IWC does something weird, and that’s when you really need to pay attention.Rolex Air King is much more lithe than the sturdy beveled design found on such vintage sport watches as the Submariner and GMT.Sometimes Replica Omega does something weird, and that’s when you really need to pay attention.The appulse on the Replica Hermes Handbag capacity of high-end appearance brands isn’t absolutely clear.But some analysts are admiration a stronger approaching for high-end appearance brands of Replica Prada Handbag architecture affluence watch divisions.

    ReplyDelete