Friday, March 29, 2013

life

Just a short, non-Fellow announcement update.

Life has been quite good lately. I've been pretty busy with some work and a little Fellow, and busy for me is always a good thing.

I am happily working for a production house called Seabiscuit Films, with a group of people I never fail to gain knowledge from and get inspired by. I'm an accounts executive, but on the side I get to join in on shoots to be a production assistant.

Seabiscuit at the Blackberry Z10 Event
Seabiscuit x The Fat Kid Inside

I don't have a nine to five job. I just go to work when needed, usually for meetings and shoots. Sounds pretty chill but really it could be exhausting. The early call times and late night shoots leave me drained and eventually sick. But that's prod work, and it is all very worth it!

As for my "free" time, I work a lot on Fellow. From the small little office in my room, I relocated and turned the house living room into Fellow headquarters. Haha! I needed more space and assistance, so I moved down all my materials. My mom, sister and my boyfriend (who is now a Fellow partner), work with me in fulfilling the orders. 

On a non-Dan related note, our Labrador gave birth to two beautiful puppies. The pups are about two months old and have gotten the necessary shots, so they are now ready to be sold (unfortunately). We don't have space for two more Labs (we now have three Labs and a pug), so we can't afford to keep them.

In case you are interested, send me a Facebook message or email me at danielamgamboa@gmail.com :)

Here are the pups!



That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment