Tuesday, January 15, 2013

blahblahs

Random

* It is so cold in Manila. My cold finger (that turns purple every time I'm feeling cold) is consistently purple and numb.
* Swedish House Mafia is tomorrow. The buy one take one Patron ticket for 8k is so tempting.. but still a bit too much for my budget. Or maybe I am just kuripot.
* I had a good 10k run today. A good back day as well. Then a good meal. Sweet!
* I had to cut off about five inches of my hair because it got burned. I had it curled for a wedding and made the person from the salon style it to an up do. When the wedding was over, I washed my hair and found half strands falling--and I mean A LOT of half strands--every time I went through my hair with my fingers. Aside from that, it smelled burnt for days and had dry, semi-curled ends (burned curls). Gaaah. Never be frugal when it comes to something as delicate as hair!
* Currently craving Kenji Tei's Spicy Tuna Maki (or any spicy tuna salad/maki/sushi whatever).

 

* A few days ago I had my first food shoot experience with Seabiscuit. I wasn't feeling so well that day so I had a difficult time trying to do anything, but the shoot was still a lot of fun! I enjoyed helping out in this one (and eating some of the food, hehe), and also got to learn a lot. 



-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment